Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

For all the sass-e chicks

"Don't waste the pretty"
I have heard so much hype about this book on Oprah and several entertainment channels, and I have even seen the movie. So when I found the book, I thought 'why not'. So..I went to bed lastnight and thought I'd better read one of the 50 library books on my bedside table and 2hours later, yes TWO HOURS later, I was halfway through one of the best books I have ever come across.  In the most frank, funny and thought provoking ways, this book changed me. It provides the answer to every excuse that useless man ever gave you and I swear, if you are in a relationship, it will definitely make you think about what you really need let alone deserve, so when I woke up this morning, I read the rest of it and now I simply cannot wait to share this with my girlfriends, I know they're going to LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment